Sunday 16 November 2014

All the bibs were dirty: The No Sew receiving blanket bib

Yup. Not only were they all dirty, but they were located in the same load of laundry. Because FML. So it was either naked feeding time (for him, not me) or I just let food spill onto his white onesie and hopefully remember to pre soak it later. 


Who are we kidding? The crusty onesie would be more likely tossed and I kinda liked this one (tiny bulldogs with footballs!). Then I felt the gears in my brain churn. I remembered pinning some cute ass bandana bibs when I figured out the gender. The pattern looked easy BUT my sewing machine has been FUBAR for a while so I improvised. I'll preface this idea with this warning: Didn't have a ton of time. If you have the time, by all means sew up the edges and place a proper snap or button on it but I tied them in a pinch. Hope it's useful to someone! 

And yes, Giant Baby. The nickname I will forever give my son. He's my model and the receiver of most DIY goods. He loved his new drool bibs. Hope someone else finds this helpful! Email at mamamadethatblog@gmail.com for questions or comments! Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment