Thursday 20 November 2014

DIY Kneepads for tiny movers

One of the MILLION things I pinned pre-baby on my "Baby Boy" Pinterest board, was a set of adorable knee pads. Alas, when the time came for Giant Baby to crawl, I was still without knee pads. And I was suddenly seeing how useful they would have been on the hardwood floors we have. So...yup made my own. Don't even really need to say it anymore. 

1) Take a pair of socks (your kids, not yours) that you don't mind reworking. This will only work with socks that have some sort of gripping system on the bottom. 
2) Cut the toe off
3) Put them on! The cut seam should be facing the foot to ensure the grips are in place. 

WARNING: Check how tight they are and don't leave them on for more then 30 
minutes. 


INSTANT KNEE PADS! So cute and very helpful! Have fun making these guys! - MMT

No comments:

Post a Comment